What You Can Expect From Me
I will use the following principles to guide how I vote on bills as I represent my neighbors in Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.
- Does the bill reduce government regulations, reduce the size of government, eliminate entitlements, or eliminate unnecessary programs?
- Does the bill reduce taxes or fees?
- Does the bill absolutely protect our right to keep and bear arms and prevent the altering of the 2nd Amendment?
- Does the bill encourage responsible behavior by individuals and families and encourage them to provide for their own health, safety, education or general welfare?
- Does the bill increase opportunities for individuals or families to decide, without hindrance or coercion from government, how to conduct their own lives and make personal choices?
- Does the bill enhance the power of parents and guardians to rear their own children without excessive interference from the government?
- Does the bill abide by the “Constitution of the United States of America” as our Founders intended?
My Promise To You
I will keep my word, communicate often, help create solutions for our state’s growth, oppose efforts to raise your taxes, and vote consistently for limited, responsible, affordable, constitutional government.